This gift basket is for a friend who's going back to work after maternity leave! I thought she'd need some quick snacks for energy boosts :-)
Here's the list of items, back to front:
Items (All from Target)
- KIND Fruit and Nut Bars, 4-pack (Placed on the bottom of the basket to add height)
- Wire Basket ($3 - look in the Dollar Spot)
- KIND Raspberry Clusters with Chia Seeds
- Larabar Bites, Double Chocolate Brownie,
- Black Forest Organic Gummy Bears
- Archer Farms Monster Trail Mix
- Godiva Dark Chocolate and Sea Salt Bar
- Lindt Creme Brulee Bar
- Nourish Monkey Love Chocolate Banana Bites
- Coco Joy Coconut Water
- Ghirardelli Mil Chocolate Caramel Bar
- Aquafina Sparkling Water, Lemon Lime
- Dasani Drops, Strawberry Kiwi
I also tucked in a few homemade baby washcloths. Cream-colored minky on one side, black and white plaid flannel on the other side. The plaid flannel is from Joann's - look for "flannel shirting".
For the ribbon, cut fleece with a pinking blade, 2 - inches wide and about 40 inches long. Wrap around the basket and knot in the front. Cut the ends at an angle.
I also added a few faux flowers. They might make the basket look too busy so use your own judgement.
Total cost for basket and snacks (not including fabric or flowers): About $45.
I didn't use any coupons so you may be able to bring the cost down a bit. The bins are a bargain at $3! Basket filler won't work very well since the wire's spaced so far apart, though. And try to remember to turn the KIND bar box so that the UPC isn't staring out the front! Like it is in mine haha.