Bottle of Boos - Free Printable!


What's your Halloween beverage of choice? I'll be celebrating with a Bottle of Boos.

Just print, cut and paste. Oh, and the printable I created is totally free!

Supplies:
  • Printable
  • Printer
  • Wine Bottle
  • Double-Sided Tape
  • Scissors

Each Page contains four wine tags.

Version 1 - No Double Frame (Bottle on the left)
Version 2 - Double Frame (Bottle on the right)
Version 3 - 2 w/ Frame, 2 w/o Frame


I used a scissors to cut the tags out. And this is my first experience with glue dots. Holy moly. These things are awesome! EDIT: I am no longer in love with Glue Dots! Use Double-Sided Tape!!!)

I put glue along all four edges (on the back of the tag). Smoothed it over the wine label. Done!








2 comments

  1. These are great..Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the printables! Can't wait to use them! I think they're hilarious!

    ReplyDelete